marți, 7 iunie 2011

Just Believe


The name of the song is "Bathed in Warmth" by George Nascimento.
Believe in your dreams and they may come true;
believe in yourself and they will come true.
Don’t limit yourself.
Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do
You can go as far as your mind lets you.
What you believe, remember, you can achieve.


Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.
-- Brian Tracy



Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.
-- Charles F. Kettering



Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things.
-- Joe Paterno



Men often become what they believe themselves to be.
If I believe I cannot do something,
it makes me incapable of doing it.
But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it,
even if I didn't have it in the beginning.
-- Mahatma Gandhi 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu