vineri, 5 august 2011

Simple Truths - The Strangest Secret

Simple Truths - We Hope You Enjoyed the movie!


Attitude is Everything!
Change Your Attitude.,..
and You Change Your Life!
Change the Way you Think,
and Enrich your Life!.
The Power of Attitude,by Mac Anderson 
is a great little book with lots of reenforcement
for positive thinkers.
Many of the articles are real-life examples
that demonstrate the importance and value
of maintaining a positive attitude.
This is a collection of awsome quotes, thoughts,
and short stories about all things,
that make up or effect your attitude.
I refer back to these quotes often and use them in my life
to communicate philosophies that enrich not only my life,
and my families life, but in my business network.
This is a must read for everyone.
Anytime you need a pick-me-up,
this is the book in which to turn.
This book is filled with beautiful photography,
inspiring words, poems and quotations that are
guaranteed to lift your spirits.
Reading a page a day will help to keep the doctor away!
In this book (page 21), Mac Anderson gives a story
of a Native American Boy talking with his grandfather,
and it goes like this:
"What do you think about the world situation?" he asked.
The grandfather replied, "I feel like wolves
are fighting in my heart. One is full of anger and hatred;
the other is full of love, forgiveness and peace."
"Which one will win?" asked the boy.
To which the grandfather replied, "The one I feed."
I present this here because I am sure many people
can relate to this feeling.
I offer this book as one source in which to feed
that wolf full of love,
forgiveness and peace...Make it strong within you!
With a very strong positive attitude,
what you can achieve yours limitless.
This book is powerful and would be a good addition
to any home or work office!
This is the the book you read when you are down,
on the floor and life keeps kicking you.
A wonderful torch of warmth and light
for your colder darker days. Highly recommended.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu